Thursday 28 February 2013

Feeling Low

With a few obvious things (grandma being ill & mum's neck still being uncertain) I'm feeling low at the moment, days after days I wake feeling fine but as the day continues I feel really low & don't wanna talk much & then either later on or the next waking day it's passes. Never really been like this as always really self motivated, hope it just passes & it's just a 'phase'.

Clare still continues on a daily basis effortlessly being amazing, loving, caring, my wonderful wife no matter how down I feel, she's just always totally selfless. She text me today not knowing I was down saying 'wish we could go Lodos tonight for tea' which I thought me too, little texts like that cheer me up &


make me smile & think how great she is.




- Posted using BlogPress from Bazzy B's iPhone 5

Location:Ivy Avenue,South Shore,United Kingdom

1 comment:

  1. She is amazing.
    I felt like a weight had been lifted after the clear xray results. Hope tomorrow's scan brings more positive news for mum.
    Very sad about grandma andhow difficult it must be for her right now.
    Wish you were here too. Xxx

    ReplyDelete